Professional teeth whitening is faster, more effective, and longer lasting that treatments you find over the counter. As we age, our teeth darken over time, we can brighten your teeth by five to ten shades in a single session. Maintaining good oral hygiene and steering away from certain foods and beverages will help keep any future whitening services to a minimum. We may also prescribe some medication for you to use at home that helps the whitening process.
- Thorough cleansing and polishing of your teeth
- Application of gum protectant
- Application of whitening agent
- Whitening agent is laser-activated
- Whitening agent is left on teeth for several minutes
- Teeth and gums are rinsed
Explore your Teeth Whitening options during a consultation at our practice. Feel free to give us a call at (860) 445-1330 or schedule an appointment online.
Things to avoid:
- Tobacco products
- Coffee and tea
- Red wine
- Food coloring
- Any bright-colored drinks